Thursday, April 12, 2007

Holy domain loss, Batman!...

I've been pretty busy lately, but today decided to pop "over there" to find out if Jorja Fox has publicly stated whether she's re-signed for Season 8...Alas, still no official word...)

It would appear that someone dropped the domain ball "over there" and the site has been snapped up by a savvy Internet Marketer who has turned it into a MFA* site about taxes...

This is even funnier than some other things that have gone on recently...I still can't keep a straight face about it all...Damn, I wish I'd thought of it first...

What a coupe de tat, to have this blog running from that particular domain...If I close my eyes I can imagine the chaos, the mayhem, the panic induced frothy spittle collecting in the corners of thier mouths...

Ah, well...Mebbe next time...

ABS;)

4 comments:

Becky said...

I don't understand you.

First of all we're not in 3rd grade and everyone knows you're talking about Your Tax Dollars At Work. Let's just be grown ups and come out and say it.
Secondly, you set this blog up as a site "Devoted to CSI fans who would rather Grissom be with anybody but Sara." However, all you seem to ever post about is making snide and rude comments about what's going on at YTDAW. That's false advertisment when the subject of 4 of your last 5 entries have been about the forums. Maybe change it to "Anybody But YTDAW"?

Back in February you mentioned that another site was teasing your blog. You wrote
"More precisely, who cares?...

I know I'm not losing sleep over it,"

So whhy do you care with what goes on at YTDAW? Why do you think it's appropriate at all to get what you need from the forum and then come back here to bash it?

I don't agree with your position on Sara and Grissom, but I used to enjoy reading your entries because you had such a strong opinion that you stood by. It would get me rilled up in a good way, make me want to debate my own position. Now all I see is hate and bitterness. Do you see it too?

Anonymous said...

It's rosietherivter. I don't have a google account.

I hope to bring you glad TIE ENDS dear friend. As of today there is NO contract. And if you check out the TV GUIDE section...you will find wonderful HOPEFUL news. We can only hope that the fondest wish and that what William said in Providence will come true and Sara will go bye bye. Then maybe CSI can get back to a decent show. God knows it's been so long since it's been a decent show. Only a handfull of epis this season have been worth waiting.

If it comes true, we shall dance with our whips and smile !!

Anonymous said...

Go check out Ask Ausiello the video blog on TV Guide. It gives the latest on the situationas of Tuesday morning.

Personally the only thing that I can think of that would be better is if Lady Heather turned up in time to finish off Sara, I likely possibility in my book considering the timing of it ALL.

Or maybe it would be worse for all of the minions if our Black Goddess would just be there when Grissom need comfort in his time of 'need' aka his enlightenment of who Sara really is. :D

Bests,
Novi

AnybodyButSara said...

Becky,
You're on a very long line of those who don't understand me...What can I say?...

Thanx for reading...or not...

ABS;)