Friday, May 18, 2007

Season 7 Finale...Dead Doll...?

After a season long lead up to the reveal of the Mini Crime Scene Killer, an anticlimactic episode...

In a word...

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring...

The only high point for me was seeing Sara pinned under the car at the end and since it hasn't been publicized as to whether Jorja Fox has re-signed for Season 8 I could imagine that this could finally be the end for the character Sara Sidle...

Say it with me: Character death can be a GOOD thing...

As for Griss, the human heart is resiliant...He'll be just fine without her...

And now that Griss and Heather have reconnected and he helped her to heal from Zoe's death and he's helped her find her grand daughter, Allison, Heather can help him heal...Quid pro quo, if you will...

My greatest hope for this summer is that Jorja Fox be offered an astounding non-CSI:LV related project that will lure her away from any thoughts of re-signing for Season 8...

Preferably long term...Preferably lots of money...Preferably overseas...Preferably with a HOT real life love interest distraction for Jorja Fox thrown in for good measure to sweeten the pot...

I'm for anything that will make Jorja Fox' not re-signing to CSI:LV a happily no-brainer decision...

Then mebbe she'll be thrilled to embark on a new leg of her career...And I can be thrilled to enjoy watching the bowleggedsexiness that is Griss on CSI:LV...without Sara...AMEN...

Until next time,
ABS;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey GT ! it's rosietherivter.

can you send me your video again? the one called I WANT TO FALL IN LOVE? my system crashed and i lost it. SOBS !!

thanks. i'm on comcast...net

miss you alot !! thanks

AnybodyButSara said...

Hiya!

Lemme find that forya...Gimme a lil bit...I switched puters over the Summer...

Huggz,
ABS;)