Friday, December 15, 2006

I miss Griss...and suspicious GSR focus in the media?...

Last night's rerun just made me wish the next few weeks would hurry past so Griss would return...I know I'm not the only one missing him, but it's nice to know that William Petersen's performance in Dublin Carole has been well recieved...Unfortunately, personal obligations beyond my control keep me from popping in the see the show myself...Drat... :(

I notice there have been a few mentions in the media specifically about GSR...Ordinarily I'd simply figure it's innocent, but after 6 seasons, I can't help but wonder if things are ramping up a bit in the publicity department to generate interest in GSR merely to highlight a big impending plot direction...

I mean, it's not as if this story has been all over the place like the one on Gray's Anatomy...Heck, I don't even watch that show, but I have at least heard the nickname "McDreamy" and jokes about the plot...

Up until now, that hasn't been the case with CSI or "GSR"...

I'd go as far as to say that outside of the CSI fandom, casual viewers barely realize what "GSR" even means...Unless they hear it and think it's the acronym for gunshot residue...

So I have to wonder why the media is suddenly so interested...Not in CSI, but specifically in GSR...

Hmmm...

Methinks the plot is thickening...

No matter...I plan on watching until the bitter end...

Seeya next time,
ABS;)

No comments: