Sunday, December 10, 2006

LocoClueless...

It took me a bit to recap this episode due to other distractions in my personal life, but here we go...

I liked the poor guy stuck in the cement...Poor guy...Must be awful to live in the vortex of Murphy's Law...Accidental killings aside, this guy just couldn't get an even break...

Cath had me cracking up...As sad as the whole case was, it really was funny in a "giggling at the funeral" way...

OMG...Griss smiling???...What a surprising treat...Erm...What?...No "true love" sharing the moment?...Go figure...

Doc sure has been highstrung lately...I wonder if he's the one burning out instead of Griss...

Brass in shirtsleeves...Mwrar...He could barely contain himself with Cath giggling away...

What a great job by cutie kid actress Lexi Jourden as "Suzy"...Ya knew the "Hi, Max!" was coming as soon as he saw her in the hallway, but it was still cute and well done... Loved her interraction with Warrick, too...

Warrick and Nick worked pretty well with Sofia, but I'd like to see more of Warrick's story arc...What's going on with him and Yoko...Erm, I mean Tina?...

Izzy's PSA were hilariously insincere...Ha!

I don't buy Ernie Dell as the MCSK...I think we're all thinking someone else used him to take the fall...I hope this plot line doesn't fizzle out...

OK, OK...You knew I'd eventually get to this...

Um...I've mentioned this before in a few forums, but I keep getting told that my opinion is tainted because I don't like Sara...

Is anybody else seeing Sara being written as completely clueless in regards to Griss' feelings?...

At first I saw her as insensitive, but after this episode I just think she's being written as clueless...How unrealistic is it to have a CSI who solves crimes through deductive reasoning not pick up on her "soulmate" burning out?...

That would be reasonable if they WERE'NT in a "mature adult relationship", but it's being written that they ARE...So, what's the excuse for when they see each other OUTSIDE of work?...Why isn't Sara in tune to Griss' stress at all?...And please don't hand me a rasher of crap about "Oh, she's just being subtle at work"...Presumably, they spend time together after work...No?...

Cath noticed and Sara gave a ScoobyDoo "Huh?" look that spoke volumes...She is clueless...Sad...

Well, geegollygosh, but at least it's all "canon", huh?...Yay!

The question now is, will TPTB allow it to continue or will they toss it like yesterday's trash...Hmmm...

We'll see,
ABS;)

2 comments:

Miss E said...

I think she's clueless, too. But what do I know? ;)

AnybodyButSara said...

I guess we're in the minority...

Time will tell...

ABS;)