Thursday, January 11, 2007

Oh boy...Here we go...again...

First let me say...When I first started this site, it was pretty much a kneejerk reaction to rabid Sara fans...They make me nauseous...

Over time I've come to realize, through several GSR fans who feel the same way, that the rabid Sara fans are seen as an embarrassment by many GSRs who claim that rabid Sara fans "ruin GSR for us all"...

They may be right...

Except for rabid Sara fans themselves, I have yet to find anyone in any ship who can tolerate them for more than a few minutes...I'm not sure why, but there is something as annoying and cloying about them as there is about the character of Sara...Very very annoying...

Having said that, it's no surprise that the current speculation on whether Jorja Fox will be allowed to re-sign for Season 8 has turned into martyrdom for Sara...

(If you haven't heard, due to the "firings" of Jorja Fox and George Eads several seasons ago, TPTB are delaying offering them the choice of re-signing for Season 8...BTW, this isn't a spoiler from "over there"...I got this info from other sources...)

Personally, I think they should simply allow Jorja Fox's contract to complete, kill off Sara, and keep things moving...

I'm so ready for this to all be over...

The newest rabid Sara fan speculation is that when Griss gets back from sabattical, she'll be withdrawn (big shock there) and unresponsive (ditto) and Griss will try to help, but be rebuffed in his attempts...

And this is earth shattering news how???...

Get ready for yet another installment of "Sara is a pathetic victim who manipulates those around her by withdrawing and being unresponsive"...Yeah, it's all about Sara...Again...

Whatever...

I'd personally pay the Mini Crime Scene Killer to whack her...Sheesh...

OK, just had to let that out...

ABS;)

No comments: