Friday, September 29, 2006

Built to Snark...

LOVED Marg in Built to Kill part 2...That was an incredible performance...She's awesome...as usual...

Warrick coming to her aid was very touching...I hope they write more of them this season...

Sam Braun...Excellent meanie...Too bad they killed him off, but mebbe it'll give an interesting storyline as we find out whodunnit...LOVE mastermind baddies...

And I'm diggin' this mini crime scene criminal...I don't have that sort of patience, but I have incredible respect for the type of skill & attention to detail it takes to be obviously insane and yet create works of art...Um...Wish I could do that...You know...Without the murders and stuff...LOL

And...I actually enjoyed the G/S moments......Wait, wait...Lemme explain...

Did I just imagine the snark flying all over???...I was LOVING the canon couple being so snarky to each other...Oh, yeah...Its "lurve"...

Don't remember it?...Let me recap for you:

Sara snarks at Griss at the mini crime scene that the killer makes Griss' "obessessive behaviour" look like "nothing"...And she said it with the usual snarky pussface...Awww...Soooo...Ahem..."mature adult relationship" and all...

Then, Griss gets a good one in when Sara comments on not having heard "Izzy's" (DannyB's) music...And Griss tells her it was "before her time"...LOVED that...

And one more snark for good measure...

Sara replies she'll "download it" and rolls her eyes PLUS the patented snarky pussface...(Ahhh...True love pales in comparison to the snark...Mebbe Griss made her sleep in the wet spot...or bought her another veggie burger with a side of snark...)

Anyway, we here at AnybodyButSara.com adore good snarky moments so we ordered up a batch of awards with a pussface emblazoned expressly for the purpose of showing recognition for these gems...

The newly minted AnybodyButSara.com Snark Award goes to... ECKLIE!!!...AnybodyButSara.com Snark Award

When he questions Griss about a case...And Sara pipes up with "I agree with Grissom"...

Ecklie: "Of COURSE you do..."

Ha!...Attaboy, Conrad!...Gee, the awards came out nice...(But they remind me of someone...Hmmm...I'll think of it...Gimme a minute...)

Respect the snark, people...
ABS;)

No comments: