Thursday, September 21, 2006

CSI Season 7 starts tonight!...

This post was inspired by Lethes...We were comparing what we found sexy...(OK, I fessed up to David Caruso's voice being quite a bit of growly yummyness...(Although he still irks the heck out of me since his exodus from NYPD Blue...And David?...Taking off & putting on shades is NOT acting...Gah!)...

But I digress...

Anyway, since Grissombowleggedsexiness will grace TV screens all over tonight, here's my list of Top 10 in order of "turn on" value...

1. Voice (I can barely get through a Sean Connery or a Vin Diesel movie...and there's a certain note that both Pavarotti & Prince hit that slays me...)

2. Hands & Forearms (Um...When I was a kid I watched a LOT of Jerry Lewis movies...HUGE crush...Something about his knuckles, forearms & the nape of his neck...I dunno...WP's lil finger tics slay me, too...)

3. Smell (Erm...Toss out the cologne...Buy Ivory soap...A light sweat & we're good to go...That stuff is deadly yummy...)

4. Intellect (Besides the obvious benefits, it's also that "Librarian Syndrome" thing...Glasses extra points..."If I could just get his glasses off & molesticate him...Hmmm"...)

5. Eyes (Preferably brown...Blue will do in an emergency situation...Crinkles at the corners are extra points...)

6. Bowlegs (Especially walking or running...You really don't wanna know...)

7. Overbite & Dimples (Peter Berg, Denzel Washington...Dead sexy...Extra points for lip biting or tongue tics when nervous...)

8. Neck (I can't explain it, but it goes back to Jerry Lewis...It's sick...I know...)

9. Dark thick unruly curly hair (Grey at temples gets extra points...Actually, the greyer it gets, extra points...)

10. This last one I call "ness"...I can't define it really...There is a certain way certain men (and women) carry themselves through the Universe...A certain intensity?...Purpose?...Quirkiness?...

I used to think it came with age and I suppose some of it does, but not always...Not all of it...It's that undefined variable that makes certain men (and women) extremely attractive...And it's not looks...

Grissom has "Grissom-ness", Barbara Streisand has "Streisand-ness", but some folks don't have "ness"......Lady Heather has "ness", Sara doesn't...

There you have it...My eccentricities of attraction...(I'm going to need a cool washcloth & a lie down in a minute...)


ABS;)

P.S. Lethes, thanx for the idea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just discovered this site and bravo to you. I am ABS for pretty much the same reasons, and I adore Grissom. I will not be able to bear the new season, I fear. I can't explain my feelings, they just are what they are. There is something so deeply wrong about the Grissom/Sara thing.