Wednesday, September 20, 2006

CSI Season 7 starts tomorrow night!...

William Petersen (CSI:LV's "Grissom" for those of you living on another planet) gave an extended interview to the Chicago Tribune and although he was a bit coy, I can't help but feel as if he's trying to figure out himself if he'll be back for an 8th season...Even if it might be in a limited role...

It appears that the theatre is truly his first love and that hasn't changed with his success in movies and television...He really wants to get back to his roots as a theatre actor...

I like how he seems to be trying to weigh his desire to go back to theatre with what he sees as his responsibility to the cast & crew who depend on CSI for thier income...This is no selfish guy...He's truly torn...

Despite my dislike of GSR and his character's part in it, I can't help but respect how he seems to care for the rest of the cast & crew...Whatever he decides, I'm sure it'll be what he sincerely feels is the right thing to do...I mean, at the end of the day, it is only a job...

Now...On to the bowleggedsexiness tomorrow night!...

ABS;)

No comments: