Tuesday, September 19, 2006

CSI Season 7 starts 3 nights from tonight!...

I've come to the conclusion that I'm probably not going to get an 8th season out of CSI:LV...Its long been speculated that, due to a desire to move back to his hometown of Chicago & persue his private life with lovely wife, Gina, William Petersen might not re-sign for Season 8...

I doubt the show can continue without "Grissom"...I mean, let's be honest...Yes, Marg & Gary & George & Eric & Paul are wonderful, but I doubt viewers will watch past Grissom's inevitable departure...

Part of me hopes he simply moves away to retire & teach, but in my heart I know that won't be enough...Part of me hopes they allow Grissom to pass away peacefully in the Rain Forest so GSR dies with him...I don't see any other solution really...

That makes me sad...

But you never know, sooo...

ABS;)

No comments: