Saturday, February 17, 2007

Belly Wars...

I decided to post about this...Not because I really care about it, but because others do and have been effectively silenced for mentioning it...

It's never been something I've thought of in a negative light and I doubt the ones who mention it are being nasty about it either...

But since it's now impossible for them to discuss it "over there", I'm gonna pick up the slack...

Cuz...Well...

Cuz I can...LOL


So, listen up...

Jorja Fox has a rather pronounced belly...

It's something she has commented about herself in interviews...Apparently she drinks beer...I dunno...Whatever...

Yes, she's thin...

No, that doesn't make her an awful person...

No, that doesn't make her ugly...

But her belly IS pronounced...

Love her?...Great, it's still the truth...Deal with it...

She also has a gap between her upper front teeth...So?...I do, too...

To acknowledge that she has certain physical traits ISN'T the same as insulting her...

In some cultures pronounced bellies are a sign of prosperity...

A bellydancer without a belly is just a dancer...

William Petersen is markedly bowlegged...So?...Why do you think I routinely refer to the "bowleggedsexy"?...Cuz it's true...And it's sexy...

Mebbe there are fans who find Jorja's belly sexy, too...Ever think of that?...

But since the subject has been deemed taboo by some, let me reiterate...

Jorja Fox has a rather pronounced belly...

So what???...Get over it...

Nuff said...

ABS;)

No comments: