Friday, February 16, 2007

Monster in a takeout Box...and Anatomy lessons...

I'm so ready for whautever idiotic bomb TPTB are about to drop on the CSI:LV fandom...

Get to it already...

The Mini Crime Scene Killer story arc has dragged on a bit too long for my tastes and I have a feeling TPTB are trying to ramp up to some major Sara!Drama...

Whatever...

I'm hanging in there, but I don't have enough guile in me to pretend that I care about Sara's over-inflated backstory at this point...Six seasons of pretty much nothing and now suddenly all this build up...[YAWN]...

At this point, the only thing that would grab my attention [besides the bowleggedsexiness] is if TPTB make the climax of all this that Sara either gets killed by the Mini Crime Scene Killer or turns out to BE the Mini Crime Scene Killer...Otherwise, it's too boring...

On a more interesting note, Grey's Anatomy is really taking a foothold in my TV watching...

I'm really getting a kick out of it's soapiness...And continuity, too...

Keep em comin', Grey's!...

ABS;)

No comments: