Sunday, February 04, 2007

Review to come, but in the meantime...

I was perusing the spoiler threads "over there" and I have to say...

There's a chick who posts over there who really must identify heavily with Sara...

She is one snarky bit of business...And to her own fellow Sara fans!...

Can you imagine how nasty she is to the rest of the world?...

Sheesh...

Grissom left to go to New England...He left Las Vegas and Sara...

But for the love of all things bowlegged and sexy, he didn't leave YOU PERSONALLY...

Wow...

Delusional much?...

I'll stop before I resort to calling names...

The one I have in mind is in Italian and is a quite rude synonym for female genitalia that is sometimes used as an insult towards women and my Mom wouldn't like me using it...So I won't...

But I suuuuure want to right now...

Laterz,
ABS;)

No comments: