Sunday, February 11, 2007

Last week and this week and Grey's...

There are times with "real life" intrudes and i don't get to update here like I'd like...

Last week and this week were times like that, unfortunately...

I saw both episodes, though...

And I liked both episodes, although I'm glad Griss finally made it back to the Las Vegas lab and that the spoilery angst was pretty much nonexistant...

I'll miss Keppler...He was a nicely dark and twisty character...But no true replacement for the sexybowlegged goodness that is Grissom...

And now to my latest obsession...

I tried and tried to stay away from it, but I finally watched Grey's Anatomy awhile back...I have to say, I am addicted...

I laugh, I cry, I get angry, I get confused...

It's a lovely rollercoaster ride of a show and I'm glad I gave it a chance...

Nothing will replace CSI:LV for me, but then all I really ever watched for was Grissom...I find him fascinating...And not bad to look at either...

Everyone else on the show only holds my interest in direct proportion to thier interraction with Griss, which is why it's so easy for me to ignore Sara...

Thankfully, I don't think any vapid insane Grey's fans exist...

Whatever else happens, I know I'll watch as long as Grissom is there in Las Vegas and solving crimes...

The rest?...

Well, I'll make do with the characters I'm enjoying on Grey's...

ABS;)

No comments: