Friday, February 23, 2007

Shaving vs Denny...

Well...I tried...I really did...

My plan was to watch CSI:LV and catch Grey's Anatomy today at the ABC website...

To be honest, I had CSI:LV on but I was too busy wondering about what was happening on Grey's to really pay attention...

It was nearly 3/4s of the way into the show...

Then my sister-in-law called and all bets were off...

"Guuuuurl...You're not watching your TV boyfriend???"

"I am...Griss looks good..."

"Um...No...Gurl...DENNY is on Grey's tonight!!!...He's up and walking and talking and...You're not watching???"

My heart clenched in my chest...Denny?...Up and walking and talking??...TONIGHT???...

I quickly switched channels...Dammit...Grey's was on commercial...[sob]

I had missed most of the show and had no clue what was going on, but I had to see it for myself...I had to see if they'd show Denny with Izzie...Together...

Then suddenly they did...And it was magic...Pure and simple and wonderful...

I cried...It was beautiful...

To be fair, I searched for the much anticipated "shaving scene" from last night's CSI:LV...

I love Griss...ANYTHING Griss is pretty much great as far as I'm concerned...

Whoa...

I suppose each fan has what are thier fantasy moments...But...

Griss was...

He was...

I dunno...Some watered down version of this really unique character...Is it possible to make Griss unsexy?...

I'm afraid this came pretty damned close...

And the look on Sara's face...

How do they get her to look that way on purpose?...Is it the lighting?...The makeup?...

I've seen Jorja Fox in moments when she isn't playing Sara...In interviews and at industry events...She was a model...How do they completely negate her that way?...Why do they do it?...

I'm glad I missed it...

I'm glad I opted for the sexy dead guy and his equally sexy soulmate instead of the sexy bug guy and whatever Sara's supposed to be with the maniacal glint in her eye and the straight razor in her hand...

Tsk, tsk...CSI:LV, leave the shaving scenes to a show and cast that can do it properly...

What a waste of a good fantasy...

I wonder if they'll do a flashback of Izzie shaving Denny...That would get my vote...

Griss, baby...Ya shoulda kept the beard from Season 6...So sexy...

ABS;)

No comments: