Friday, November 17, 2006

Happen-misanthropy, et all...

Well, Blogger has upgraded to a new platform and I've been too busy to fiddle with WordPress, sooo...Here we are...

I did the switchover and noticed several comments requiring moderation...Most were lovely...The rest were the same rabid GSR claptrap wank found all over the Internet these days and were summarily (and gleefully) deleted by moi...Oh, well...No loss there...

On to this week's recap...

Not a bad episode...A bit circuitous, but not bad...The twin sisters seperated at birth, the rather sad birth mother, the lonely half sister they'd never know, Doc Robbins' twin revelation...Twins hold a soft spot for me as there are several sets in my personal life so I found the parallels interesting...I thought the husband was the killer, though and the journalist sort of came from left field...

Nick singing to Mandy...Corny, but adorable...

Griss couldn't get any sexier unless TPTB dusted him in confectioner's sugar, swathed him in a gigantic buttermilk crepe and drizzled him with warm melted Limoges chocolate...Seriously...Um...Yeah...

I'm loving that we're seeing less and less of Sara...I realize it also sometimes means less of Griss, but I can always get my Griss fix by loading up Jackpot...Bearded Griss in jeans...Yummm...

Loved him reading Walden...And not allowing her insults to distract him from "Griss quiet time" despite Sara implying that he prefers his own company...It's TRUE...He DOES...Nicely done, Griss...

Glad she caught on and left instead of her usual pushy/intrusive behaviour...Clearly, "I won't wait up..." translates into a weak final bid for attention called "I'm so insecure that I wish I could insinuate myself between you and that book, but since you've made it resoundingly clear that I can't, I'll threaten you with holding out on whatever type of sex we might be having to hopefully get you to scurry after me..."

Sad...I'm sooo glad he didn't take the bait...She's waited in the past...Who is she kidding?...She'll always wait...He knows that deep down and so does she...Let's be honest...In a world of more complicated, more appropriate, more challenging women, Sara is a "sure thing"...She's going nowhere...She'll be there whenever he sees fit to pat her on the head or elsewhere...Until she gains a bit of self esteem, trust me, her "waiting" will never be a remote issue...It will always be a foregone conclusion...Always...That's "canon", too...

Geez, for 6 solid years she was barely a blip on his emotional radar...He's gotten older and I suppose he's decided he needs a bit of a release...She was nearby...He didn't have to be anything in particular for her to trip over herself to service him...Completely understandable...

But the past several episodes have implied a certain amount of smugness in Sara...She really thinks she's on an equal footing with Griss...LOL...A classic example of a submissive trying to Dominate from the bottom...How cute...Sorta like the child who truly thinks they're in control of the parents...until the parents get fed up and remind the child of the true nature of thier roles...

Time will tell...

Stay tuned,
ABS;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you, imboredstiff

AnybodyButSara said...

Nice to be seen...I guess...

;)